- Jordan will make over $300,000 a game, $10,000 a minute assuming he averages about 30 minutes a game.
- Assuming $40 million in endorsements next year, he'll be making $178,100 a day (working or not)!
- Assuming he sleeps 7 hours a night, he makes $52,000 every night while visions of sugarplums dance in his head.
- If he goes to see Independence Day, it'll cost him $7.00, but he'll make $18,550 while he's there.
- If he decides to have a 5 minute egg, he'll make $618 while boiling it.
- He makes $7,415/hr more than minimum wage (after the wage hike).
- He'll make $3,710 while watching each episode of Friends.
- If he wanted to save up for a new Acura NSX ($90,000) it would take him a whole 12 hours.
- If someone were to hand him his salary and endorsement money, they would have to do it at the rate of $2.00 every second.
- He'll probably pay around $200 for a nice round of golf, but will be reimbursed $33,390 for that round.
- He could take 1/100,000th of his income and buy some poor college student 5,200 packages of Ramen (also known as Oodles of Noodles).
- Assuming he puts the federal maximum of 15% of his income into his tax deferred account (401k), he will hit the federal cap of $9500 for such accounts at 8:30 a.m. on January 1st, 1997.
- If you were given a tenth of a penny for every dollar he made, you'd be living comfortably at $65,000 a year.
- He'll make about $19.60 while watching the 100 meter dash in the Olympics.
- He'll make about $15,600 while the Boston Marathon is being run.
- While the common person is spending about $20 for a meal in his trendy Chicago restaurant, he'll pull in about $5600.
- Next year, he'll make more than twice as much as all of our past presidents for all of their terms combined.
- However, Jordan will only have to have this income for 270 more years to have a net worth equivalent to that of Bill Gates.
Home » basketball » football » messi » michael jordan » NBA » random » ronaldo » sports » Michael Jordan's Salary
Powered by Blogger.